Monday, July 29, 2024

TOK

                       my little poems - what shall we do
how to market my soul, my love - the grace given 

away like life. in my twenties a little chat book 
would've been nice - a poem in the corner of a magazine 
selling the latest scents or the heavy thoughts 

of liners of the eye - the very gateway 

in my thirties: a nice academic literary bound 
parchment with a nice foreword by a contemporary 

in my forties: an online downloadable compilation 
. . . . .easily read on kindle or nook - forgotten bits 

as the night continues and i reread my soul 

i have thoughts of:
. . . . . . . . . forgiveness and growth 
. . . . . . . . . . . of age - of children - of peace 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . of the score of years passed w/u

and the decades forward 

vibrations raised 

ticking