Sunday, August 11, 2024

riemann hypothesis . . . es ist sehr wahrscheinlich, dass alle Wurzeln reell sind

          it is said that:  once the creator walks away - the meaning is lost

i sit and watch my creation 

                              walk away - perhaps it is true yet 

          this seems false: the way she walks, the way she drives, the way 

her eyes swell up with tears 

                              when her self assurance is chattered 

          her meaning: her own - 

                              my creation: a slight semblance of myself 

she cares not for men or for children 

                              i can only sit as she sifts thru 

          the arts, the economics of life 

                              a love of science and research - a gift 

i have given a gift to this world - I barely blinked and she was grown 

          a moment will come and I will close my eyes and all that will be left is her