Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Descendant of Peace and Sincerity

I’m missing my friend 
No doubt about that - the this and the that 
Only he would understand 

Nod - no judgment 

No bias - no vice 

I miss my friend 

How he would trample the English language 

How quaintly he would query: state the most 
Infuriating of thoughts: 

“your seeking rational justification for continuing to a support the judgements you have already made”

And we would spin our yarn 

“ if tha5s the issue then the heart of th3 issue transc3nds the issue” 

As if putting in numbers help solved the dilemma 

And now my friend is missing 
My dilemma unsolved 
My thoughts flutter 
About - O’Brien 

We should have discussed his origins 
His need for pills - his needs his wants 

All we had 
Gone the moment he left - the that and the this:  

exist3nce

My friend